Sunday 18 March 2007

Hearty Breakfast

With the drinking episodes I have had since Wednesday (new job soon woohooo) i decided to make a delicious breakfast and enjoy my Sunday (ok I have to clean this messy flat and get off the Internet but anyway).

I decided on making a chorizo, toamto, egg concoction in my pan.
In this order I popped in my pan chopped onion, sliced chorizo, garlic, canned tomato, oregano, smoked praprika then let it cook for 15 minutes so the sauce became thick and rich. I then took the pan off the heat and cracked 4 organic eggs in each section of the pan and returned to the heat. When the whites became slightly opaque I covered with a lid. When cooked through i grated some parmesan and put a couple of droped of tobasco on each yolk... YUMMMMM

Served it up with some rocket which i coated in mustard seed oil and red wine vinegar and mixed grain bread (it was all i had).


So good ive had 2 serves and might have more right now

Good bye!

No comments: